Dogs love the smell of rich, meaty wet dog food.
Our Meat Maniac Pack are specially crafted for dogs that love MEAT. A good mix of mutton, beef and chicken paired with proportion carbs and vegetables. Basically only contains things that your dog loves.
5 packs of tasty Meat Maniac per box, ready for your pup to try!
- Made with 100% fresh, whole-food ingredients approved for human consumption
- No Preservatives, Meat Meals, or By-Product Meals
- Freshly cooked
- Can store at room temperature
- No freezer needed, no thawing
- Just open and eat directly
- Formulated by pet nutritionist, approved by the vet
DogFood Meat Maniac Pack includes:
- 5x Meat Maniac (150g)
- Additional information
Our Meat Maniac Pack contains 3 types of Dog’s favourite protein. A mix of Mutton, Beef and Chicken so it basically only contains things that your dog loves. Paired with proportion carbs, vegetables, liver, vitamins, and minerals.
Crafted with great flavour, and high nutrition levels that balance your dog’s daily nutrition needs.
Made with 100% fresh, whole-food ingredients approved for human consumption
No Preservatives, Meat Meals, or By-Product Meals
Freshly made and cook, store at room temperature.
Ready to feed anywhere anytime
Formulated by pet nutritionist
Choose from the below selection:
- Meat Maniac (Mix of Beef, Mutton, Chicken)(150g)
- Mutton (150g)
- Beef (150g)
- Chicken (150g)
Each pack is about 150grams.
*Product weight might vary of +-10g
How To Feed:
- Open and feed in 1 min, no special preparation is needed
- No freezer, no thawing
- No reheat required
- Feed as a main meal
- Can mix with dry kibbles, suitable for picky eaters.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- No freezer needed
- Once opened, please keep it in the refrigerator and consume it within 2 days
- 3 Months
- No preservatives, no thawing
- Will be shipped out within 3-4 working days. Food is prepared fresh after receiving the order.
Protein: Beef, Mutton, Chicken
Others: Bell peppers, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, ladyfinger, celery, spinach, rice, brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, liver, apple, purple cabbage, blueberry, fish oil, canola oil, and other seasonal vegetables.